About William Wilson Architects
William Wilson Architects, pc is pleased to announce that the firm has expanded its capabilities by adding former leaders of MCM Architects, pc. Douglas Benson, AIA joins William Wilson, AIA as a Principal at WWA. The combined firm will continue to offer comprehensive services for the design of affordable, mixed-use, special needs and market rate multi-family housing, worship facilities, government facilities and projects for the high tech industry from their offices in Portland, Oregon. The firm’s staff is dedicated to supporting client goals and to providing sustainable, livable, cost-effective and community oriented projects.
- Hewlett Packard Tenant Improvements, Vancouver, Washington
- Columbia Center Exterior Improvements, Vancouver, Washington
- Therapy Pool and Polytrauma Building, VA Medical Center, Seattle Washington
- Pharmacy Renovation, VA Medical Center, Portland, Oregon
- Wyeast Laboratories Food Processing Facility Expansion, Odell, Oregon
- 20 Pettygrove, 90 living units, Portland, Oregon
- Victoria Cottages, Habitat for Humanity, Gresham, Oregon
- The Orchards at Orenco, REACH Community Development, Hillsboro, Oregon
The Orchards at Orenco
Please view more of our work on the American Institute of Architects website.
- 1010 SW 11th Avenue Portland, OR 97205-2003
- p 503.223.6693
- f: 503.274.0052
- e: email@example.com