About William Wilson Architects
William Wilson Architects offers design services for affordable, mixed-use, special needs and market-rate multi-family housing. The firm has a long history of designing cost effective, sustainable, livable and community oriented projects. Other project types include churches and medical facilities. WWA is a Veteran Owned Small Business.
- Munsel Lake Village, Florence, Oregon
- Corinth Gardens, Cornelius, Oregon
- St. Luke Lutheran Church Expansion, Portland, Oregon
- Portland VA Hospital Legionella Water System Study, Portland, Oregon
- Therapy Pool and Polytrauma Building, VA Medical Center, Seattle Washington
- Pharmacy Renovation, VA Medical Center, Portland, Oregon
- Wyeast Laboratories Food Processing Facility Expansion, Odell, Oregon
- 20 Pettygrove, 90 living units, Portland, Oregon
- The Orchards at Orenco, REACH Community Development, Hillsboro, Oregon
Design Architect: William Wilson Architects, PC
Architect of Record: Ankrom Moisan Architects, Inc.
The Orchards at Orenco
Please view more of our work on the American Institute of Architects website.
- 1022 SW Salmon Street, Suite 350, Portland, OR 97205
- p 503.223.6693
- f: 503.274.0052
- e: firstname.lastname@example.org